CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

California

My mom came to Utah to watch the kids while Jeff and I went to PA. I was then going to drive her home so the kids and I could have a vacation in California. My friend Shelby flew down the last few days. We couldn't leave when planned because of the early arrival of my new niece Penny so we didn't have that much time in Cali but even a few days is worth the drive when you can hit the beach!




La Jolla Cove


Madeline Catching a wave


Tyler sand surfing


Ashley working on a sand castle


Beau helping Madeline catch some waves


Court and I - yes I'm standing on my tippy toes because Court is almost 6 ft tall


Shelby and I riding the ferry to Balboa Island


Shelby on Balboa pier the water was so pretty- what a great day!


Having fun trying on some clothes

1 comments:

Jen said...

to be in San Diego....It's a long lost dream. It's good you guys were able to take advantage of the beach.