CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Pimp my ride















So the day of Tyler's b-day party I was backing out of the garage to go pick up his cake when I hit my mirror on the side of the garage. It's not because it was a tight fit I'm not sure what I was thinking, I would like to blame it on pregnancy brain. We used duct tape to fix it and we thought it was so smart but just so everyone knows duct tape is not meant for freeway speed. Jeff said the duct tape would humble me I told him "have you even seen my car, I think I'm humbled enough by it without the duct tape" The mirror is now fixed but this it the way medical residents pimp a ride.... oh yea we are so hip.

1 comments:

The Turley Times said...

You are pregnant?????? How far along? (If not, sorry for this post and all the questions that might arise)! BTW...we brought Utah snow to Vegas...it snowed today in this desert city...crazy.