CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Halloween


Jeff as baby Ashley


Madeline the cute witch

Jeff and my friend Courtney's Dad

Our Home Teacher

Ashley and our neighbor Kym


my friend Court and her boys
OOUr Neighbors


Okay I'm a slacker with my blog so I'm catching up. Anyways my favorite would have to be Jeff's costume he dressed up as Baby Ashley (that's what we call her). Some of you know that we like to say our cute little baby has a mullet or as my brother would say a skullet. Since Jeff already had the wig and I had the pajamas it was a fun costume. Well we got a good laugh from it.

2 comments:

BEAU, COURT & BOYS said...

I LOVE THE NEW UPDATES! GOOD JOB MEG. I AM PROUD OF YOU. AND I ALSO LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF YOUR BLOG.

The Turley Times said...

Meagan, you are so funny! I love your posts...even if they are from ages ago! I can't talk, I guess. I have slumps too. I think I was over near you guys the other day...I found a long lost friend who lives in West Jordan who lives of 90th and said Daybreak was only a few streets back. Send me your number, so I can call you the next time I go see her!