CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Girls gone wild at Sundance


Deidra, Shelby and Ashley


Autumn, Deidra, Ashley, me and Leslie


Courtney and I


Leslie, Autumn, Ashley and Me - this was my emergency stop because I started feeling sick and my awesome friends took such good care of me.


Deidra and I


Leslie, me and Courtney


The whole gang Rachel, Michelle, Deidra, Courtney, Autumn, Shelby, Me, Ashley and Leslie


Courtney, me, and Deidra


My sister-in-laws Rachel, Autumn and Michelle


We had a fun girls weekend in Park City. We went to dinner, we went skiing, hot tubbing, and pajama party! I have really wonderful girlfriends and can I just say my brother's married two of the greatest girls. Plus marry Jeff Michelle becomes your sister....... how lucky am I.

0 comments: