CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Madeline turns 8

Madeline turned Eight on December 8th. Eight is a very big deal and she was baptized by her dad on Jan 3. It was a very special time for our family. We also have some family traditions Madeline always bugged me to get her ears pierced. I told her she could get her ears pierced when she was eight. So we had a fun birthday party for her. Some friends came over in the morning and we had a birthday breakfast and then we all got in the car went to claires to watch Madeline get her ears pierced then back to our house for presents and cake. She looks so cute with her earrings. Now her sister tells everyone "my sister has her ears pierced and I will get my ears pierced when I turn 8" Madeline choose her ears to be pierced with a white little diamond stud so it would look nice for her baptism day.




0 comments: