CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Twilight Premiere

People in photo from left to right:
Shelby, Leslie, Eva, Kym, Autumn, Deidra, Erica, Me

My neighbor Brooke organized a Twilight Premiere for the opening night. Our movie started at midnight and it was a black tie event. We had dinner at Cheesecake factory and a group to do photos. Can't wait for the next one!!!!


Deidra off to the show. She always cracks me up with her camera shyness


Here is our scene from the books.... I'm Bella prego with Renesme, Deidra is Rosalie, and Leslie is Alice


Deidra and I


Yummy Cheesecake


So this is us with all our cokes so we could stay awake for our late night


Brooke the organizer of the event with her sister


These ladies cracked me up I love the dresses and they were holding signs that say I'm with Jacob and one saying I'm with Edward


The three Mrs Cullens

1 comments:

Rene Potter said...

Woo hoo what hotties! Seriously all of you look fantastic! Meg, Dee, Leslie and Shelby..what lookers! It's cool you all live out there and can hang out!