CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

California dreaming on such a winters day

Trip to California!

It had been a year since I have been to California. Jeff said what do you want to do while we are there and I said just the beach. One look at that ocean and my spirit just gets lifted. I love the beach and I'm so lucky my family does too. We had so much fun on our quick visit. We meet Mariel and Tita at Balboa beach. The kids had so much fun on the ferris wheel and merry go round. I was in heaven eating a frozen banana on the board walk. We then found some beautiful seashells and Ashley found that throwing sand at her Mita was just too much fun. Luckily for me Mariel is just as much fun as the kids and a real good sport. We then enjoyed good 'ole times and met my BF Brittany at my favorite Beach, La Jolla Shores and our favorite spot "Life Guard Tower 32". We had a blast in Oceanside with my mom and Steve we sure love that Pier and how thankful am I that my step dad loves the beach as much as me and bought a home only five minutes away. One morning my mom watched the kids and Jeff and I took the beach cruisers on the bike path and rode all along the beach and harbor. That's one of my favorite things - a bike ride on the beach (especially if the bike is a cute beach cruiser :). To top off our visit my grandpa (Poppy) came down to visit us. I haven't seen him since my grandma's funeral. He brought his new wife Gloria, she is wonderful and Ashley started calling her Angel and kept telling me she was an Angel. It was so cute.

Well California has my heart and soul but don't get me wrong I'm very happy to live in Utah especially if my husband keeps his promise to me that I can rent a beach house every year :)





Tyler on his scooter I don't recommend wheels on the Pier it's a very bumpy ride.


Ashely, Jeff, Meme (my mom), Poppy (my grandpa), Angel (Gloria), Me, Tyler and Madeline


Ashley loves the swing


I gave Tyler and Madeline obstacle course challenges on the Playground they passed all the challenges except the one that I told them they had to go in the Ocean and catch a shark.


My favorite picture from the trip. Oh to have a swimsuit bod like this. She sure turns heads.


Just as cute from the front


Tyler, Connor and Madeline - Madeline and Connor have been playing together at the beach since they were 18 months.


Love this photo of Jeff and Tyler playing


Starfish on the pier in oceanside. Tyler took this photo


Jeff and Ashley - I have the best husband and thank goodness he is good looking because the kids all look just like him

Jeff, Ashley and Madeline on the ferris wheel - Tyler was too scared and mom gets too sick


Madeline and her scooter


Ashley wanting to escape from me to get more treats at the beach

1 comments:

Lani said...

Bummed that you were all the way out in SoCal and did not let me know! But oh well next time ... I loved visiting you guys in Utah, hope I can make another trip out there soon :)