CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Easter

I love the holidays and we had such a nice Easter. The spring weather was perfect and boy did the Easter Bunny nail it, I mean how did he know that the kids just wanted those Easter Webkins. We had a wonderful dinner surrounded by friends and family. We were joined by Garrett, Autumn and their kids Henry and Grace. Autumn's dad Allen, who often joined our family for Easter while I was growing up happened to be in town so it was very nice having him it felt like tradition. Jeff's sister Michelle, her fiance Bobby and their cute dog Gizmo. Also my best friend Deidra who made the most amazing Jello I've ever seen, this girls talents never end. Autumn did such a good job with the dinner I'm telling you this girl can cook. Jeff bought beautiful flowers for my table (thanks for my Easter present Hun) and I just had so much fun decorating my table.

The best part of the day was going to church and remembering the true rea
son for this nice holiday. I'm so grateful for my Savior my relationship with Him is my greatest gift. I'm grateful for all he has done for me and this world. I'm grateful for the blessing He has given me with my beautiful family and all that I have. I'm also so grateful for the primary and all the wonderful leaders who on that day taught my kids about the true meaning of Easter. My kids know their Savior loves them and that is my greatest joy.




my Easter present


the most beautiful Jello in the world


Deidra the artist of Jello I don't know I think she may want to switch from a stylist of hair to a stylist of Jello


Well she did it again. Not only can she do thanksgiving turkey she can also make a delicious ham.


My food contribution :) I would just like to thank Costco and Jeff for going to Costco


Never too many cooks in this kitchen


Autumns cute egg nest full of chocolate eggs..... love it!


Flowers from Jeff to me for Easter....... I love fresh flowers

The table

Deidra came with fun filled eggs and gave the kids a fun hunt.


Tyler - I just love this kid he steals my heart everyday


The gang around the table


Ashley with something really good to say, she demanded attention and told everyone at the table to SHUSH! So she could say what she wanted to say.


Allen and Grace (Grandpa and Granddaughter)


Bobby, Madeline, and Michelle...... isn't my sister- in-law so beautiful inside and out and she definitely gets the aunt of the year award. Bobby is so awesome and we are so glad to have him in our family. My kids love Uncle Bobby. Cute Madeline just loves being with these two and was happy to sit between them.


The Easter Bunny came! Yea!!!!


Dig into that Candy


Peeps there so good!


The most beautiful girl in the world........ it always embarrass her when I say that!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

That is the coolest Jell-O I have ever seen! I love the new pictures!!! Your family is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you on the cruise. We should get a lot of girl cousin pictures. I don't think I have many of those. Love the blog! Keep 'em coming.