CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A small tribute to my BFFs

I just wanted to express how much I appreciate and love my two best friends Brittany and Deidra. We found each other 5 years ago, we were all new to San Diego and we hooked up at an Enrichment night. There were so many people there but some how we ended up sitting together at the same table. We couldn't stop chatting, they even had to ask us to leave so they could close up the building. From that day on we quickly became the best of friends and were always together. I can honestly say that those were the best times in my life. We had so much fun and so many laughs. Brittany is my rock she is so fun always upbeat and luckily we found each other it's very hard to come across another mom with kids your same age that is willing to go to the beach with you everyday. She is my fellow beach bum. Brittany's husband was in Med School with Jeff and is also an anesthesiologist resident, we can totally feel each other's single mom pains. Deidra is a blast, she cracks me up. She is my style guru and since her hands have touched my head my hair has never looked better. She has so many gifted talents and has done so much service for me and my family. Deidra and Brittany I love you guys and I truly mean you are my BFFs.


Brittany who in this picture has 3 kids running around and is almost due with her fourth. She is a rock star! May there be many more beach days in our future.


Brittany and I at Madeline and Connor's preschool graduation
Deidra and I

Okay you can't tell from this photo but on her finger is a mustache she drew. Anyways when I looked up and saw that I just about died from laughing.

Love you girls! Thanks for being such good friends to me.

2 comments:

brit.brat said...

i love them too!!two of my favorite people.meagan! love your pictures. you have beautiful kids..and ps. the little
sneaker-peaks im getting of your new house are amazing. love that restoration hardware green.
LOVE IT!
ps.{again} did you ever get that crazy gallery done in the hallway..?so fun.

Rene Potter said...

I too, must say I love those 2 girls. I wish you and I had gotten to know each other more before you moved, cause logic says if you love them and I love them than we should love each other! But yes, Brittany and Deidra are the best. They both have given me many needed laughs. I second your blog! Here here!